Sunday, March 7, 2010

Turn It Around - Episode 207 (Progressive House 03)


This was one of my favorite episodes EVER, and because of the Oscars, no one heard it. Timing Fail. Anyway, enjoy! I KNOW you will.

Turn It Around: The Best In Electronic Music
Compiled And Mixed by Dan Veytia

Episode 207 - Progressive House 03
Duration: 59:16
Broadcast Date: March 7, 2010

Tracklisting
1) Morgan Page - Strange Condition
2) Beltek - Running Backwards
3) BT - A Million Stars
4) Adam K - Lonely People
5) Spencer & Hill - Young Love
6) Tocadisco - Better Run (Inpetto Vocal Mix)
7) Dan Veytia - Rumble Clouds / The Longest Road (Beltek / Morgan Page)
8) BT - The Emergency

Go to my SoundCloud to listen to this episode.
Go to my MediaFire to download any and all episodes, as well as other mixes.

Follow me on Twitter for updates about the show, and much more!

Thanks for listening and see you after spring break!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment