Sunday, February 28, 2010

Turn It Around - Episode 206 (Indie Dance / Breaks 01)

This episode marks yet another milestone as the first indie dance and breaks mix ever on Turn It Around. If you're a fan of Danger or Justice, you will definitely like this mix.

Turn It Around: The Best In Electronic Music
Compiled And Mixed by Dan Veytia

Episode 206 - Indie Dance / Breaks 01
Duration: 57:25
Broadcast Date: February 28, 2010

Tracklisting
1) Dilemn - Cosmica
2) Dilemn - Everybody
3) Phonat - Set Me Free
4) I Don't Care - I Don't Care (Phonat Remix)
5) Sharooz - Sextitude (Phonat Remix)
6) Wolfgang Gartner - Front To Back *Krafty Kuts Re-Rub*
7) Miles Dyson - Minimal My Ass (Miles Dyson and Flutuance Remix) *Krafty Kuts Re-Rub*
8) Tim Healey and Marc Adamo - Ghetto Blaster (Krafty Kuts Remix)
9) Datsik - Retreat (Elite Force Remix)
10) TC - Where's My Money (Caspa Remix) *Elite Force Re-Fix*
11) Hybrid - Finished Symphony

Go to my SoundCloud to listen to this episode.
Go to my MediaFire to download any and all episodes, as well as other mixes.

Follow me on Twitter for updates about the show, and much more!

Thanks for listening and see you next week!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment