Sunday, April 18, 2010

Turn It Around - Episode 210 (Techno/Tribal 03)

Well hello, fellow listeners. Here's another hour long trip into my mind. :) This week, my mind was filled with thoughts of melodic techno and tribal house. Enjoy.

Turn It Around: The Best In Electronic Music
Compiled And Mixed by Dan Veytia

Episode 210 - Techno/Tribal 03
Duration: 58:14
Broadcast Date: April 18, 2010

Tracklisting
1) Duoteque - Gotcha
2) Depeche Mode - Hole To Feed (Popof Vocal Mix)
3) Cirez D - On Off (Sébastien Léger Remix)
4) Gui Boratto - Ballroom
5) Sébastien Léger - The White Island
6) DJ Dan - Tribute To Voodoo Ray (H-Foundation Remix)
7) Trentemøller - Sycamore Feeling (Gui Boratto Remix)
8) Federico Scavo - Corda

Go to my SoundCloud to listen to this episode and the last two.
Go to my MediaFire to download any or all episodes, as well as other mixes.

Follow me on Twitter for updates about the show, new music updates, stuff happening in my life, and much more!

Thanks for listening and see you next week!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment